Organic Fungicide and plant nutrient Cure, prevention and increase plant growth
The key to effective plant health management is prevention, and when you need it, a control that does the job.
FUNGO fungicide nutrient is an aid for the control of surface fungal diseases e.g. powdery mildew, black spot and rust in many plants including apples, tomatoes, kiwifruit, zucchini, avocado, mangoes, roses, grapevines and in green house crops. It attacks existing fungal infections within minutes and provides a protection from future infections as it increases plant growth.
FUNGO is an efficacious product with concentrated sea minerals and specific high-quality botanical essential oils held in suspension by an organic suspending agent. FUNGO has a high alkaline properties due to the broad spectrum of minerals and trace metals. When evenly sprayed over the plant, Fungo not only supplies the range of essential nutrients and minerals for plant growth but also acts as a control in the prevention of fungus and some bacteria diseases.
The unique blend of botanical extracts is evenly emulsified and homogenized within the sea minerals, producing a stable formulation which is easily diluted in water to spray onto crops.
EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF:
- Powdery Mildew
- Leaf rust
- Late blight
- Black spots
- Grey mould
Fungo also provides some protection when used as a spray against insect pests,
aphids, whiteflies, mites and many others
- Organic (Vegan) Fungicide
- Plant nutrient
- No odour
- No protective clothing needed
- No visible residues on crop
- Spreads evenly- including waxy and hairy leaves
- Rapidly desiccates fungal growth and gives some protection against new infestation.
- Nurtures the plant’s ability to fight and prevent diseases
- No withholding period – between spraying and harvest
- Safe to beneficial insects i.e. bees, wasps, ladybeetles etc.
There are very few organic fungicides on the market. FUNGO succeeds because it works with nature utilising natural ingredients. It will not harm you, your family, your pets, wildlife, farmer workers or your livestock – it has no mammalian toxicity. Because of the specific Australian essential oils, it has a very pleasant smell.
Conventional approach ….
Copper, lime-sulphur and potassium bicarbonate are often used by growers, Using copper, care must be taken to prevent it from damaging the treated plant and building up toxic levels of copper in the soil and damage to beneficial microbes. Sulphur has a strong noxious rotten-egg odour and can increase the acidity of the sprayed environment and can burn the crops. With bicarbonates, compared to Fungo it has no plant nutrient benefits.
FUNGO: Cure, prevention and plant growth
The best defence against powdery mildew and other diseases is to maintain a plant environment that does not encourage fungal growth. FUNGO avoids the negative effects of using chemical copper and sulphur sprays. Its concentrated trace metals and minerals produce a protective layer spread evenly on the plants leaves.
It is recommended to spray plants with FUNGO to the point of run off every 5-10 days at 5-8 mls/litre. Repeat as required. Use low rate as a preventative and high rate when heavy infestation are present
Store FUNGO at room temperature, away from direct heat and light sources.
- Digested / fermented plant sourced amino acids
- Bio-active specific Australian essential oils
- Extracted Sea mineral (ormes)
- Unique organic wetter and emulsion formula for better leaf coverage and residue
Fungo, was created after much research and experimentation and has been thoroughly tested on many crops.
- Our products have the unique benefit of being DUAL functional in that they control the problem and supply nutrients to the plant and soil.
- FUNGO has a high concentration of the Macro Minerals such as Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium and the Micro Minerals such as Si, Mn, Al, Ag, Au, B, Fe, St, S, Ti, Zn, Ba, Cu, Li, etc. with a presence of the super conductor Mono and Di Atomic Au, Ag, Cu. The high Magnesium (Mg) levels have a significant positive effect on CHLOROPHYL levels in the plant and as a result accelerate photosynthesis and increase crop production. When using FUNGO the intensity of the colour of the plant significantly increases.
- In principle, fungus, bacterial and viral diseases in plants flourish in a humid and acidic environment. FUNGO has a high alkaline nature from the broad spectrum of minerals and trace metals. When evenly spread over the plant, it not only supplies a range of nutrients and minerals and acts as a control and aid in the prevention of fungus and some bacteria diseases.
- Sea minerals are de-salted, meaning that it contains safe level of sodium for the plants and soil. Plants need some sodium but not chlorine.
- Unlike some chemical fungicides, FUNGO has no withholding period. There is no required interval between spraying and harvesting or re-entry into the crop.
- NOTE FUNGO may increase the level of sugar and nutrients in sprayed plants, fruits and crops
Extracted Sea Mineral (ormes)
- Over 80% of FUNGO is composed of minerals and trace elements which are extracted from pristine seawater using a unique process.
- There are precious rare metals known to exist in the ocean waters which are known as the “light and heavy platinum group”. They are cobalt, nickel, copper, ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, silver, and osmium, iridium, platinum, and gold.
- These minerals are known as super conductors and monatomic. When in a high spin state they can lose their chemical reactivity and metallic nature.
- They have the unique ability to remain stable in the monatomic form and this makes them biologically compatible and easily assimilated or absorbed at a cellular level.
- The “light and heavy platinum group”, create a range of biological effects, in basic terms they are able to ‘catch’ more bio-photon energy from sunlight. The nutrition density and disease resistance of crops increases, and their ‘phase conjugate’ electrical and magnetic qualities help to make an ideal environment for plant growth.
Digested bio available amino acids
As soy beans are very high in proteins, our specialized digester system converts the macerated and homogenized soy plant pulp into stable amino acids, creating a high bioavailable soil nutrient and synergistic delivery system for our active constituents.
At the start of the digestion process, specific proprietary biology-enzymes are added and as the pH decreases other sources of macro – micro minerals are added at regular intervals. A slow continual stirring of this digesting plant material continues giving time for the digestion and mineralization process to complete. Minimal odor is present during the digestion process and the end product following filtration is a clear light green liquid with neutral odor.
Bio-active natural Australian essential oils and the antimicrobial effects
Largely because of their safety and effectiveness, the use of essential oils and other botanically derived products has become increasingly popular with organic growers. They are made by distilling plant materials so that the oil components are separated from the water components. The oil components that constitute an essential oil can be over 100 different constituents, meaning any single ‘essential oil’ is a complex form of chemistry with a strong benefit perspective.
Our AUSTRALIAN essential oils are unique and have a broad spectrum of activity against pest insects and plant pathogenic diseases ranging from insecticidal, antifeedant, repellent, oviposition deterrent, growth regulatory and anti-vector activities.